Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Allen Americans

Sam and I went to the opening night of the Allen Americans inaugural season. Emily and I bought two season tickets in a group buy with the Vorndrans and other friends. The Americans are a CHL minor league hockey team and their home is the new Allen Event Center on Stacy Road, right in the middle of the new shopping center.

Here's Sam with Hagen and Shawn Vorndran. Sam didn't behave well that night, but I think he had fun nontheless.

Here's a shot of the puck toss. The goal here is to toss your pucks (you buy them for $1) and try to get to the middle of the rink. The pucks are numbered. Whoever gets closest wins a prize. By the way, I don't recommend walking out on the ice while this is going on!

Me and Sam.

Another shot of us playing on the swing. Sam has really opened up to having me play with him on his play set.

No comments: