Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 04, 2010

More Pics from Indianola



We're back in Texas now, but I still have two days worth of pictures from our trip to Mississippi to post.

We got to see Andrea again in Indianola. Sam just adores her. We hope she gets to move to Texas soon so we can see her more often.



Nanner got to meet Ben for the first time on this trip. She wanted to hold him and rock him, but he's way too active for that.



Cousins Max and Landry came to visit. We had not seen Landry since he was four, and this was the first time we got to meet Max.



And then the boys dumped out the puzzle pieces for this huge 3D puzzle.



They made a valiant effort, but that was a little bit more than they had the attention span for.



We had to get the boys outside to burn off a little energy.



I wish we had a big enough to play soccer. I miss the big yards in Mississippi.







It's the generation of boys.



Ben and Tom.



The Shake 'n Go Flyer was also a big hit. I think it is one of the coolest toys ever, but I'm having a heck of a time finding them for a reasonable price.



Stella and Nanner.



Ben and Sheila.



Here's a few pictures from Nanner's backyard ...



Mmmmm, honeysuckle. This is one of those smells that makes me feel like a kid again. It takes me right back to Percy Street and all of that honeysuckle on our hurricane fence.



I love figs. The season for fresh figs is too short. You have to get them before the birds do.



I took this picture before Sam tore all of the petals off. Little boys and flowers are not the best combination.



Another type of lily. My favorite lilies in Nanner's yard when I was growing up were the red spider lilies.



Living near the bayou, there are lots of dragonflies around.

No comments: