Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

4th of July with Lulu



Lulu came to visit for 4th of July.


Chris made a wonderful brisket, probably the best I've ever had. I'm gonna keep taking these holiday pictures around the table, and I'm gonna keep posting them (goofy faces and all)!


I was very proud of my red, white, and blue berry-lemon tart.


We're not quite ready for sparklers yet, so we got glow bracelets for the boys to play with. I also got a couple of boxes of pop-snaps for Sam (though Mimi, Lulu, and I got just as much fun out of them).


We walked down to the end of our street to see one of the local fireworks displays.


This is the view.



A little toad watched with us.



Sam decorating 4th of July cookies.



We got to go downtown later that week, see where Melanie works, and have a yummy lunch at La Duni.

No comments: