Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Delta Snow


Did I mention it is hot? And where do you take your kids when it's hot in Indianola? Delta Snow, of course!


I couldn't wait for the snow cone stand to open every summer. It was called Xan's Summer Snow in the 80's.


Sam ordered a rainbow snow cone and wanted me to pick him up so he could see it being made.


Happy little boy with a rainbow snow cone.



Ben loved the snow cone and my arms were barely long enough to keep him from knocking it out of my hands.


Sitting in the shade of our swagger wagon. (Check out the cute matching Mississippi State outfits.)



Blue mouth, anyone?

2 comments:

Melanie Lott said...

JEALOUSY!!!

Stephanie said...

LOVE the outfits! I saw the Swagger Wagon commerical last week and totally thought of you guys. Haha. :-)