Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ice Time


Sam started taking ice skating lessons again in February. It's been a lot of fun seeing how quickly he's learning.


I must admit that it has also been a lot of fun to go skating with him.


Of course skating wouldn't be any fun if Hagen wasn't there, too.


I put together a little video of Sam learning how to skate over the last six months ...


Here are some pictures of Daddy, Ben, Lulu, and Pops coming to the rink with us. Some of these pictures are from back in February, so you can see how much Ben has grown too.





This winter was all about the ice. We got to see lots of hockey games. Of course we saw a few Allen American games. We got to see some of Shawn's games, too (Hagen's dad).




Sam and Ben had tons of fun at the games. It reminds me of going to football games and basketball games when I was growing up ... I had a lot of fun then, but it was really more about playing with my friends and running up and down the bleachers!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, Emily, those pictures made me smile. :-)

Stephanie said...

And the video is REALLY awesome! I love how you did that. The boys have come a LONG way! :-)