Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big Boy Haircut


We got Sam's hair cut last weekend. It was a huge screaming fit like always. This time the stylist suggested that we use clippers since he was thrashing around so much.

I love it. It's super cute. We even bought some hair gel for kids and can spike it up a little in the front. Sam is not so crazy about the gel though. Chris loves how easy it is to was Sam's hair when it's this short.

Here's the before and after ...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Emily, I LOVE his haircut!!! I saw him yesterday and told Hagen that Sam looks SO handsome with his new haircut! I need to get Hagen's hair cut BIG time but it's such a traumatic experience...it sounds like Sam hasn't gotten used to it yet, either. Anyway, I LOVE it and he looks super-cute!! :-)