Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Snug as a bug...


Emily managed to coax Sam into the baby wrap. The first attempt last week resulted in tears, but it's amazing what a week will do with newborns.


Here you can see Sam peeking out of the wrap. Emily is happy to have her hands free!


Emily took this shot of me holding Sam after I got home from work yesterday. He's starting to hold his head up and look around when you hold him like this.

-- Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. Is it just me or is Max a tiny version of Chris? Maybe he has mom mouth. Em... look out. Chris is going to call him mini me!

Anonymous said...

ok...Fabio? Max? And about my precious baby...he's growing WAY too fast. Can you push his head and feet together a little and make him stop? Uh, he's just adorable. Need a nanny?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's changing already! He still looks like Sam but a bigger, older version. He looks soooo cute peaking out of the sling!

Lulu