Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Father's Day

As the sun set on Chris's first Father's Day, I was unpacking the suitcase from the hospital (finally) and ran across the scrubs that they had stamped with Sam's footprints. We never got a chance to take a picture of Chris in it since Sam was taken to the NICU, so I got Chris to put it on for a Father's Day photo. Hey, what can I say -- I wanted the photo!

Congratulations to our friends Lee and Amiee Methvin! They had their first son, Eli David, on June 14th. You can see the hospital photo of him here.

-- Emily


Father's Day


Sam napping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Daddy's Day Chris!

You are one of the best Daddies that I've ever laid eyes on. Thanks for doing such a good job...I know Lott girls are a bit to handle at times!

Love you,
Mel

Anonymous said...

OOOO sockies on his widdle feet! And a bunny to match.

Lulu