Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Legoland Discovery Center


I almost talked myself out of taking the boys to Legoland Discovery Center this summer because Ben is a few inches too short to do some of the things and I could just imagine the meltdown I'd be faced with.  I'm glad we decided to go because we had the best time!  Yes, Ben did have a little meltdown when they told him he couldn't ride a few things, but he got over it quick enough and the fun we had doing everything else was definitely worth it!


They had a new Star Wars exhibit, so most of the pictures I took were of that since nothing else had really changed since the last time we went.









Help me Obi Wan!  You're my only hope!



Red velvet cupcake break





No comments: