Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 02, 2012

Happy Birthday, Work-a-holic


Hi.  My name is Emily, and I am a work-a-holic.  I think this is the first time since we started the blog in 2006 that we skipped a whole month. We didn't write a single post in June.  That's not to say that we haven't been doing things.  We've been quite busy having a good time, but I have not been able strike a good balance between work and home over the last few months, so I have lots and lots of posts to catch up on.  I'll start with the most recent ...

Happy Birthday to me!!!  We went to a Texas Rangers game for my birthday.  Pops was in town, Mimi came along, and the boys were quite excited.


We had some pretty awesome seats!


The game was at 2pm so the boys got a little hot and headed to the Kid's Zone with Mimi.


Ben was very excited about his tattoos.




Sam liked playing the games for prizes.


Birthday dinner was amazing with fresh Gulf seafood and Blum's Caramel Crunch Cake.


Nothing is better than spending my birthday with my family!!!

No comments: