Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lost First Tooth


Sam lost his first tooth on Friday.  It's been barely hanging on for two days, but he just couldn't pull it.  It came out while he was brushing his teeth before bed.  He started running around the house screaming with excitement.  He can't wait to tell and show everybody.  He immediately wanted to write a note to the Tooth Fairy to ask her not take his tooth.  I told him she wouldn't take it if he didn't put it under his pillow.   He had so many questions ... how long until my new tooth comes in?  how long until my next tooth falls out.



Of course I have to admit I'm crazy on this particular topic.  First, he's been trying to knock them out since he was three.  Also, I had been dreading the day when he would lose his first tooth because he seems to be getting so big so fast lately.  It would be a daily reminder that he won't be my little man forever.  We had family portraits made in March so we could capture that last little bit of his baby face.  Now, I'm just so proud of him.


Sam also had his 6 year old well-visit on Friday.  He weighed 42.8 lbs (27%) and was 44" (35%) tall.

No comments: