Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Picture Post

We haven't taken any new pictures for a few days, but I wanted to post a few things that we've been up to.

Ben said "Da-da"! Not just da-da-da-da-da. Ben was upstairs looking down at Chris and said "Da-da" really loud. Ben was quite proud of himself and Chris was a proud daddy.

Sam told me I was the "best mommy ever." Okay, it was because I brought him vanilla milk with a silly straw as a treat when I picked him up from school, but I love hearing those words in any context.

Ben got his other top front tooth. He's still chewing on his fingers like crazy so we are expecting a mouth full of teeth soon.

Congratulations to Ian and Roya! Baby Liam Edgar Evans was born Monday night. He's just beautiful.

Congratulations to our neighbors Jonathan and Angela! Baby Sophie Mae Clarke was born Tuesday afternoon. I can't wait to meet her.

No comments: