Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 03, 2010

Random Happenings at Casa de Conner



Sam was having a really stormy period a few weeks back. There wasn't a day that didn't go by without some huge fit. One night it was so bad and so long that he just wore himself out, crawled up in the chair, and went to sleep. I'm happy to say that we are now in a sunny period. We've been getting lots of "I love you" and I'm loving every minute.




Sam: They're making more air for the sky ... so the snow can come.
(btw, did any one know these things are called air dancers?)



Sam: I'm wearing my dolt pants.
Translation:
dolt = adult
dolt pants = new size 4T blue jeans



I got a call from day care last Thursday that Ben had woken up from his nap and half of his face was covered in hives and swollen. They washed his face and by the time I got there it was just on his right eye and a few spots around his forehead and nose. It looked purple like a port wine stain and his eye was teary. By the time I got Ben to the doctors office you could barely tell anything had happened. It was really strange. His doctor proceeded to give me a list of things that could have caused it and told me there was no way to tell which it was. Nice, huh?




Here is Sam doing a craft project that Mimi brought him. Note the concentration on his face. He was most interested in mixing the paint colors to make new ones. His favorite was, of course, pink.

No comments: