Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Picture Day


Today was picture day at the boys' school. They were doing sibling pictures when I dropped them off so they asked me to stay and help. They were doing some pretty cheesy poses, and neither Ben nor Sam were very happy about it. The photographer said that he could Photoshop the photos and take the head from one photo and put it on another, so I can't wait to see how those turned out, ha! (BTW, I love that Photoshop is a verb).


Sam has been wanting to hold Ben a lot lately, so I told him he could hold him if he took a few pictures for me. He was concerned about getting his booty wet.


Did I mention that Ben loves the baby carrier? He squeals and kicks his legs and watches everything that we do.



Hey Daddy, what's that bright flashing light?

Well tonight has been weirdly quiet. Sam said he was sick when we sat down for dinner, so he got his pj's on and went to bed at 7pm. We had Ben bathed and in bed by 8pm. Chris is working on a presentation for work, so I think I'll go watch some TV.

No comments: