Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3 Year Old Logic

Sam fell off of the stool in the kitchen again tonight. He kinda caught himself and most of his weight fell on his bum. He didn't hit his head, but he kept rubbing it to make sure.

Me: Sam, do I need to get rid of the stool?
Sam: No, you have to get rid of the floor, because I keep bonking my head.

We had green beans for dinner tonight. Normally I just do the frozen steam-in-the-bag kind with a little salt. They taste really fresh and adults generally love them. Sam does not. Tonight I made them with bacon and French salad dressing.

Sam: What's that on the green beans?
Me: Bacon.
Sam: Mmmm. I love bacon.
Sam: Mmmm. I like these green beans.
Me: So you'll eat green beans if you get a piece of bacon with every bite?
Sam: Yes, last time you just put greens bean in them.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOL!!!! You guys REALLY need to get rid of the floor...that is SO funny. :-)