Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I might have a problem here....


Image hosting by Photobucket


This was my second step into the world of watches, and it was a bold one. This watch is opposite of everything the Omega was. It's big, simple, and unreasonably expensive. It was another anniversary gift. Emily and I had been working our asses off throughout the year which left us little time to spend the money we were making. Add a few bonuses, and complete burnout, and you have the "I - love - me!" moment where you go a little over the edge.

I can go into all of the details about it which only a WIS (Watch Idiot Savant) would understand (see PMWF) but I can tell you what I think really matters: I still love this watch every time I pick it up.

No comments: