Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mustache Day


The day that almost wasn't!  The boys stayed home sick the day before mustache day and they were so glad they were going to be able to go to school the next day.  They didn't want to miss it!  And then I completely forgot about it the next morning and sent them off to school without mustaches.


I suddenly remembered about an hour after I had taken them to school so I rushed back.  Poor Benny had thrown a fit when he realized what day it was and didn't have his mustache.  He didn't want anyone else's mustache either!  He wanted his super special green one.  He agreed to wear a borrowed black one on his shirt "until his mom came with his green one."  So so glad I remembered.

No comments: