Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ultimate Humungousaur and Thomas the Train


These two little boys made me laugh so much tonight!  Didn't you know Thomas has to show his muscles just as much as Humungousaur?  And didn't you know that Thomas needs his face painted too?

Sam was soooo excited!  He knew what was coming next and he was ready for that candy.  We went Trick-or-Treating with our neighbors and Ben just could not keep up with all the big boys.  When he couldn't take any more he said, "I don't want to hold your hand, Mommy ... I want to hold you!"  With his arms reached up at me, how could I possibly say no!

Ben also refused to say "Trick-or-Treat" and instead mostly said "I want some" ... at least he said "Thank you!"


I figured Sam's mask wouldn't be staying on long so a little face paint would be fun (and a little more menacing than the red hair).


Sam could not sit still no matter how hard he tried.  If he wasn't moving his face, he was moving his body.


I want paint too Mommy!


Again with the tickles!


More pictures of the boys in their costumes ...





Back home with their loot and ready to see how much they can get away with ...





Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh awesome!!! :-)