Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School



I can't believe how fast the summer went by! We got to visit with lots of family and friends, but it was mostly too hot to get out. It almost feels like New Year's resolution time with promises to get up earlier, get the boys to school on time, pack better lunches, and pick them up earlier. I'm in the middle of a two week vacation myself, so I got to spend lots of time with the boys over the last several days. I've gotten a major reset and have been reminded of priorities and of how fast the boys are growing up. We've had such a good time and played so much that the boys really didn't want to go back to school this morning, especially in uniforms with standard issue lunch boxes and bags. I know they have a great time because Sam doesn't want to leave half of the time when I come to pick him up.

Here's looking forward to fall weather, fall festivals, hockey games and the holidays ... not wanting them to come too fast though as we enjoy the boys for exactly who they are today!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OMG they both look so cute!! :-)