Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

School Portraits


They had a photographer come to Sam's school to take Fall portraits. I think this was shortly after Ben was born. I love the way they turned out! I especially like that they offered the option to get the photos on a CD.

He looks so grown up in these pictures. It's hard to believe he's only three and a half years old. We haven't gotten to spend as much time with Sam since Ben was born of course. My favorite time of day is when we put Sam to bed and I get to lay down with him and chat about his day and sing him songs. I'm pretty sure Chris enjoys reading him his books just as much. Of course we still have some nights that end with a three year old fit, but I cherish the nights that end quietly with a kiss and a hug and an "I love you bunches and bunches."


No comments: