Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4th of July and Dealey Plaza



Pops and Mimi were here for the 4th of July and we had quite the BBQ feast: pork roast / pulled pork, jalapeno sausages, potato salad, BBQ beans, and sweet ice tea.



Earlier that week Pops and I went to the Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas. They added a new exhibit on the 7th floor since the last time I went which focuses on photography.



Here's a picture of the old School Book Depository / Sixth Floor Museum and "the grassy knoll" at Dealey Plaza.

We've been blogging for about three and a half years now and this is the 200th post. I can't believe that it's been that long already, and I'm not sure we thought we'd keep it up this long when we started. I love going back and looking at old posts. I can't believe how fast Sam is growing and how much fun we've had the past few years!

No comments: