Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too Busy



To say that I am busy is an understatement.  I'm on the most insane project ever at work.  I'm pretty much working from the minute I get up to the minute I go to bed, and I usually dream about work too.  We haven't even taken any pictures for the last couple of weeks.  It's definitely time for a vacation!

These are some pictures from about three or four weeks ago.  The one above is of Pops and Sam just after New Year's.


Here's a portrait of Melanie that Chris took with all his new gear from Christmas.



We tried to get Sam to pose for a picture, but nothin' doin'.   He's started making funny faces lately and "wide eyes" is one of his favorites.


Did I mention funny faces?  This is sorta like a smile.



Chris took this picture when the moon hit its perigee, or nearest point to Earth.  It made the moon look 10% bigger and 30% brighter.  The near-Earth orbit only happens about twice a year.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Emily - UGH!! I'll be hoping you can at least have some non-work dreams.