Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Air Space Violations

Just after I posted about the balloons yesterday we received a few visitors. Cleo was being the lazy dog she is and was in Melanie's lap when she noticed a hot air balloon in her "air space". She scared us all as her hair stood on end and she took off for the back yard growling.



We went outside and saw what all the fuss was about. While Cleo did laps around the pool expressing her displeasure, we got to see three hot air balloons go overhead.




I think this balloon is named "Red Again". I'm guessing that they stayed after the festival was over.

I got a shot of the burner going off in this picture.


Cleo ran laps and growled the whole time the balloons were overhead.

-- Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - am I just missing the RSS Feed link or...?